Monday, March 10, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Rules: Answer the questions, Tag 5 other people and post their names, then leave a message on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged.

10 years ago?
I was living in St. George, UT and celebrating 2 years of marriage. We had purchased our first home and I was working for Albertsons.


5 things on my to do list.

1. put the clean laundry away
2. start dinner
3. go for a walk
4. bath time for kids
5. Watch The Bachelor(it starts tonight)


Bad habits

I am an organizational and clean freak!


Places I have lived

1. Utah
2. Wyoming
3. Currently in Colorado....and loving it!




Things most people don't know about me.

I have a twin sister.

Okay these are the people I tagged.

1. Tonia
2. Mandee
3. Amanda
4. Misty
5. Christina

1 comments:

JACKIE said...

Glad you filled out the questions. Fun things to know. Cute pictures. Looks like things are great for you guys.