Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me




So yesterday was my Birthday and I just wanted to say Thanks to my friends and family who made it such a great day! My Friend Michelle and her cute kiddos brought breakfast and sang to me and then we went to lunch at the Olive Garden with some friends to celebrate October birthdays mmmm...so yummy. Then Darrick brought home a birthday cake and My friends brought over a homemade apple pie, Thanks Chrissy and Courtney. I have a great bunch of friends and family who made my birthday a great one!

9 comments:

Claydens said...

YEAH FOR GREAT B-DAYS! I'm glad you had fun and were totally hoopked up with goodies! YOu deserve it!

The Harrison's~ said...

yes happy birthday to you!!! for some reason it wouldnt let me post yesterday..so i am today...hopefully it works...hope you had a fun day!

Hoagland's said...

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo!
I tagged you, see my blog for instructions.

MiStY said...

Happy Birthday Teri, good to see your having a great time with friends, hope you had a good day.

Ammon Misty and the Ammonites

Trevor and Heather Caffall said...

Happy Birthday! Lunch was so fun and yummy. THanks for all the chocolate!I hope it was a good day :0)

Amanda Borden said...

it sounds like your b-day was great. I hope your still having fun with your Tonia's fan and grandma.

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hoagland's said...

I tag you agian, see my blog, my pictures tag.

JACKIE said...

I am so glad to hear you had a great birthday! I'm sorry I didn't get around to calling you. You've always been so good about everyone else's birthdays. Happy belated birthday to you! Love ya!