Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kennedie's First Primary Talk

I knew the day would come....and today I realized that the day has come.....She really is growing up. Kennedie gave her very first primary talk today and she did a SUPER job! We practiced it through out the week and I was a little worried that once we got up there to give her talk she would put on her shy face, but that wasn't the case. She delivered her talk exactly how we practiced. Just like a true SUNBEAM she spoke LOUDLY into the microphone and gave her talk proudly! We love you Kennedie and are so proud of what a BEAUTIFUL little girl you are turning out to be!

4 comments:

Tonia said...

great job...your heavenly father is so proud of you! thanks for web caming me and giving me your talk over the computer...I loved it!

Hoagland's said...

Way to go!

Claydens said...

she is to die for! Way to go K!

Skinners said...

Oh! Super cute! What a blast!