Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged, 5 things

5 Things on my to do list

Get caught up in my Scrapbooks
Laundry
Give my kids baths tonight
Make a to do list for the weekend
Clean out the basement

5 Jobs I've had

Mcdonalds
Carouse Ice Cream Parlor
Nanny
Wood Connection
Surgery Scheduler for 5 General Surgeons

5 Places I've lived

Sandy, UT
Gillette, WY
St. George, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
Denver, CO

5 Favorite Snacks

Chips and Guac
Brownies
ICE CREAM
Dr. Pepper
Anything Sweet!

5 Things I'd do as a Billionaire

Pay off our debt
Buy every tool/paper etc. that has to do with scrapbooking
Help out members of my family
Have full college funds for my kids
Go on a SUPER FUN trip!

5 Things you may not know about me

I'm older than I look
I have a twin sister
Huge reality junkie
Very shy...I don't do any public speaking
Organizational and clean freak!

5 Things I love

My Family
Scrapbooking/crafting
Shopping (especially bargain shopping)
Hanging out with family or friends
Cleaning ( I know this is kind of freakish but I do enjoy it)
Blogging

5 People I tag

Chrissy
Tonia
Amanda
Mandee
Courtney

3 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

hey...how are you? ya i started one about 3 weeks ago..so not to long..ya my last day is May 30!!im so excited!! i cant wait.your kids are getting so big! ya i added you as a friend..so you better do the same.

Parmelee said...

hi there...Chanda said you wanted to see our blog, so come and visit!http://parmelee6.blogspot.com/. we totally snatched your craft "family" project. Thanks, it is sooooo cute.

Colton and Ashley said...

I enjoy these tags simply because we get to find out so many interesting things about people! It's fun! I agree with the cleaning thing...i'm a little phsyco about that too! :)