Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tag Your It!


I'm just trying to conform so please oblige me.Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 favorite TV shows:
1. American Idol
2. The Bachelor
3. The Biggest Losser
4.Little People Big World
5. Big Brother
6.The Amazing Race
7. Survivor
8. John and Kate plus 8

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went Grocery shopping
2. Put groceries away
3. vacuumed
4. played on the computer
5. went for a Friday night drive with my family
6. tried to take a nap (didn't work )
7. Picked up toys
8. Picked up toys again....

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. A week long visit with my sister and her boys!
2. Summer w/the kids
3. Summer movie passes
4. Vacation with my family
6. More nice weather
7. Drums along the Rockies-(Date with just me and my Hubby)
8. Attending CKU with my sister and some friends in OCT of this year in Kansas City!

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Jim and Nicks BBQ
2. Cafe Rio'
3. In and Out
4. Jimmy Johns
5. Texas Roadhouse
6.The Olive Garden
7. PF Changs
8. Outback

8 Things on my wish list:
1. new pair of glasses
2. wished I was caught up in my scrapbooks
3. A maid
4. a trip anywhere with just my hubby
5. a totally cool interior decoarted house(that I didn't have to do myself)
6. my own pilot and airplane -so I could just take off and visit my family whenever I wanted to.
7. my own scrapbook store
8. Lots and Lots of MONEY!

8 people I tag:
1. Ashlie Harrison
2. Michelle Birch
3. Chrissy Carlson
4. Nikki Hiatt
5. Mandi Clayden
6. Tia Webster
7.Rindy Mackey
8.Rachel Hansen

0 comments: